What the price includes?
- A personal guide. As we only offer private services, you decide the number of participants.
- Private transportation from the meeting point within Barcelona’s metropolitan area. We can pick you up from the meeting point at the time you specify and, since we are not clock-watchers, the trip might long all day if you desire.
- Our guide has his/her own telescope and pair of binoculars, but we also have at least two spare pairs of binoculars.
- Transport expenses: fuel, tolls and/or car parks.
- Medical and travel insurance. Birdwatching Barcelona has also its own civil liability insurance. However, it is highly advisable that you take out a personal insurance policy and you obtain your European Health Insurance Card (if you are coming from a EU Country -or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland-) before leaving your country.
What the price does not include?
- Meals unless explicitly noted in the description of the activity. This is because we know that some birdwatchers prefer to eat a quick snack and keep on birding instead of resting for a while and discovering our local cuisine. We highly recommend you the second option (specially in summer) but you have the choice. When not included, we are happy to arrange a picnic or restaurant lunch on request or you can decide it on the go.
- Drinks and other items of a personal nature.
- Accommodation. Please note that we are happy to help you find accommodation that suits your needs, although we are not working as a travel agency.
Reservations and payment
To make a reservation you just have to fill in the booking request form or send us an email and we will reply as soon as possible. There is no need to pay any deposit. The service will be paid in cash at the trip. Contact us for other payment options.